Crown Sydney Facts
- Sydney’s first six-star hotel resort
- Hundreds of gaming tables
- Rapid play electronic machines
- Premium poker room
- Luxury accommodations
- Stunning view of the water
- Celebrity chef restaurants
- First class entertainment
The gaming experience at the Crown in Sydney is envisioned as being top-notch in every way. Hundreds of gaming tables that include favourites such as blackjack, craps, roulette, and baccarat, as well as more esoteric games such as casino versions of popular poker games, progressive offerings of table games, and electronic rapid play gaming, will all be included.
A Promising Challenge
The poker room promises to be both attractive and active, providing cash games and tournaments ranging from low to high roller buy-ins and minimums. The poker rooms at Crown casinos are noted for accommodating both low and high stakes players.
Examples of typical cash games include:
- $1/$1 No Limit Holdem (Buyin $20-$50)
- $1/$2 No Limit Holdem (Buyin $40-$80)
- $1/$3 No Limit Holdem (Turbo) (Buyin $50-$200)
- $2/$4 No Limit Holdem (Buyin $200-$400)
- $5/$5 No Limit Holdem (Buyin $300-$700)
- $5/$10 Limit Holdem (Min Buyin 10 x Big Blinds)
- $10/$20 Limit Omaha (Min Buyin 10 x Big Blinds)
- $20/$40 Limit Holdem/Omaha. (Min Buyin 10 x Big Blinds)
Daily tournaments are also the norm with entry fees starting at around $50.00 and, for select tournaments, going up to $1,500. Plus, Crown poker rooms are noted for hosting major poker events such as the Aussie Millions Poker Championships (Crown Melbourne) and the Western Classic Poker Championships (Crown Perth).
Offering stunning and inspiring views of Sydney, access to the best possible gaming and entertainment experiences, and first-rate restaurants, bars, and nightclubs, the Crown Sydney is projected to be a primary destination.
Dining and Entertainment
World-renowned chefs are an important feature of any Crown dining experience. Multiple fine dining and casual restaurants, as well as various bars and nightclubs, will be included in the Crown Sydney. Plus, patrons should expect to be able to see some of the finest theatre, musical acts, and comedians on the Crown’s stages. Thus, once done at the gaming tables, there will be plenty more for patrons to do. Also, expect the facility to include a first-class sports bar and TAB facility.
Quality Hotel and Facilities
Crown hotels include premium rooms with contemporary décor, lush and comfortable furnishings, and multiple amenities. Spacious single rooms, expansive suites and lofts, and exclusive executive accommodations are the norm.
Spectacular views, individualized service, and the latest features and conveniences will define the Crown Sydney’s hotel rooms. Still, as it is with other Crown establishments, the Crown Sydney will endeavour to appeal to a wide-range of groups from various economic situations.
Commonly, rooms at Crown Hotels include:
- Rich upholstery
- Premium quality linen
- Comfortable, plush furniture
- Well appointed desk area
- High-tech entertainment facilities
- A separate shower and a deep soaking bath
- Wonderful views
Standard luxury room features often include:
- Stunning bathroom with double vanities
- Deep soaking bath
- Separate shower
- Walk-in dressing room
- Personal safe
- Two telephone lines
- Video on Demand interactive system
- iPod docking station
- Built-in technology wall panel for laptops, DVD or MP3 players
- High speed wireless Internet access.
The Crown has offered its vision of what they can offer to the area and to potential patrons. Here’s a sampling of what they see as the Crown experience and the manner in which the Crown Sydney will provide that experience.
- The Crown is recognised as one of the world’s great hotels
- A global icon, which is representative of Sydney and Australia
- Six-star quality service, facilities and guest experiences
- Architectural icon, which is recognised globally
- World’s best practice sustainable building design with Green Star rating for on-site renewable energy
- Integrated from the ground level with the active public domain areas of Barangaroo South
- Create vibrant open space and public access along the harbour foreshore
- Deliver building and open space design excellence commensurate with its location
- Innovation and sustainability expressed in both the architecture and operational layout
- Highest quality accommodation, service and guest experiences
- Enhance the economy of the state of NSW and the nation
- Create a major tourism destination for the Barangaroo precinct
- Create a place and precinct that is loved by both Sydneysiders and visitors
- Become engrained in the life, culture and imagery of the city
Why you should visit
The Crown group intends to build an iconic VIP-only casino, in addition to the first six-star hotel in Sydney. The building is to be designed as an instantly recognizable landmark across the world. As the gaming facilities are to be premier, it is likely that the casino floor will not be open for street access. This establishment will feature signature bars and fine dining restaurants, pool and spa facilities, and luxury retail outlets.
- Ultra-Luxurious VIP Gaming Salons
- Magnificent Accommodations
- World-class Leisure Facilities
- Scenic Water-front View
- Unique Attractions For Guests
Of course, the Crown Sydney is presently in its planning and final proposal stages, but extrapolating from information provided, as well as researching what the Crown has accomplished with its other Australian casinos, this promises to be an extraordinary facility and venue.
With an array of table games, including innovative and new offerings; the latest in electronic gaming; and the possibility of providing ongoing poker action 24/7, the Crown Sydney could become one of Australia’s finest casinos. Add to that, the organisation’s dedication to providing patrons with quality restaurants, accommodations, and entertainment, and the Crown Sydney appears to be a fine place to plan future vacations, where one can play, relax, and unwind.